You can choose between on-campus dorm rooms and local hotels for your stay.
Thinking about staying on campus during HAS 2018? You are in luck! Princeton Review ranked Washington University in St. Louis dorm rooms as #2 in the nation for 2018.
The rooms include WI-FI. There is one phone per building for local calls.
Cost per room:
Single $50 per night
Double occupancy $90 per night
Check-in is 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. day of reservation. If you are sharing a room, we’ll need the names of roommates. There is a one-time, mandatory, $15 linen fee for each person. The linen package consists of two (2) bed sheets, one (1) pillow, one (1) pillowcase, one (1) light summer blanket, two (2) bath towels, two (2) washcloths and (2) soaps per participant on the first check-in date.
There is a $5.00 charge for lockouts and replacement Key Cards requested/needed during office hours, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m., Monday through Friday and 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m., Saturday and Sunday. There is a $25.00 charge for lockouts and replacement Key Cards requested/needed outside of office hours.
No pets, firearms, cooking, tobacco use and smoking are allowed on university-owned and managed properties.
Parking is free at Danforth University Center garage (# 27 on the map) for those registered to stay at the dorms for the conference.
On campus parking is available for $9 a day at Millbrook (#95 on the map) and Snow Way (#97 on the map.)
For more information about parking at Washington University, visit their campus guide including parking information.
For those who prefer a hotel to the dorms, special room rates with free parking will be available at the following nearby hotels. Each hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to Washington University, based on availability.
- A credit card is required when making your reservation. This is to guarantee the reservation ONLY – your credit card will NOT be charged at this time.
- Guests have until 6pm day-of arrival to cancel the guest room with no penalty.
- Hotel Self-Parking is complimentary to HAS guests who reserve rooms at the hotel.
- A complimentary full breakfast is available to all overnight guests of the hotel.
- A hotel shuttle is available to overnight guests. It runs within a 4-mile radius of the hotel. NOTE: This does include Washington University, site of the HAS Conference, but is ONLY AVAILABLE on a first come, first serve basis.
- The above discounted room rate is available until June 20, 2018. There is no guarantee the Hotel will have availability at this rate after this date.
- A deposit equal to one night room and tax is required at time of reservation. The deposit is refundable IF guest cancels guest room at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Hotel Parking is complimentary to HAS guests who reserve rooms at the Hotel.
- A hotel shuttle is available to overnight guests. It runs within a 3-mile radius of the hotel. NOTE: This does include Washington University, site of the HAS Conference, but is ONLY AVAILABLE on a first come, first serve basis.
- The above discounted room rate is available until June 10, 2018. There is no guarantee the Hotel will have availability at this rate after this date.